Challenge #13: Adopt an Early-to-Bed Early-to-Rise Sleep Schedule
For this challenge, we will adopt a fixed sleep schedule. We will give ourselves a mandatory bed time and a mandatory wake up time. Here are the rules:
- As you begin, pick a sleep schedule. You can pick different schedules for different days of the week. Adhere to the schedule that you pick. Remeber that your body might appreciate having the same times each day.
- Be realistic about the number of hours of sleep you need each night.
- Choose bed times for Friday and Saturday night that are consistent with the social life you desire.
- You can’t use the snooze button on your alarm and you can’t stay in bed past your wake up time.
- You can choose how many weeks to do this challenge for. I am trying it for two.
Don’t forget, the easiest way to wake up early is to go to sleep early.